已经安装3.0的用户可以直接点菜单的Help->Check for Updates自动安装
What’s New in Firefox 3.0.1
Firefox 3.0.1 fixed several issues found in Firefox 3.
* Fixed several security issues.
* Fixed several stability issues.
* Fixed an issue where the phishing and malware database did not update on first launch.
* Under certain circumstances, Firefox 3.0 did not properly save the SSL certificate exceptions list.
* Updated the internal Public Suffix list.
* In certain cases, installing Firefox 2 in the same directory in which Firefox 3 has been installed resulted in Firefox 2 being unstable. This issue was fixed as part of Firefox 184.108.40.206.
* Fixed an issue where, when printing a selected region of content from the middle of a page, some of the output was missing (bug 433373).
* Fixed a Linux issues where, for users on a PPP connection (dialup or DSL) Firefox always started in “Offline” mode (bug 424626).